Monday, October 12, 2009

October 11 - I thought this was an emergency!

So I actually didn't dream until I went to sleep at 10 am today so REALLY it is October 12. BUT

I have NO idea what happened but I had a huge cut on my face and so did my mom, we called 911. The ambulence came but already had someone in it and the EMTs made me clean up all her bloody clothes they took the ambulence to the hospital with the other person in it and one of the police officers told us to walk to the hospital and offered to walk with us, then half way there I got really fucking pissed off and the officer said she would go get her squad car and take me to the hospital but it took her like 3 hrs to get the car and when I got the hospital I was healed.....

I am really starting to think I need help with these dreams!

No comments: