Sunday, October 11, 2009

October 10 - Winter Wonderland?

I live in San Antonio, Texas but I am originally from Green Bay, Wisconsin so last night I had a dream that I was back in Green Bay and it was snowing really bad, I have NO idea how I got there or what I was doing there but I was at Bay Port High School walking around and I missed my bus home?! I was starting to walk home when my boyfriend came and picked me up with his truck that doesnt work right now, it was steering it with a joystick. Then my boyfriends friend and his girlfriend got in the car and they made me sit in the back and I wouldn't talk to anyone cuz I was pissed off. It was snowing so hard and my boyfriend was just whipping around corners and I was warning him that we were going to get into an accident cuz he doesnt know how to drive in snow because hes from San Antonio. We stopped at this old lady's house and stole her cat? Then drove off and spent the night in a hotel room where I had to sleep with my boyfriends friend's girlfriend and the two guys slept together?

The End.

No comments: